The Canadian FinTech & AI Awards are Canada’s largest and most prestigious FinTech event with over 3,000 attendees from the banking, legal, finance, tech, startup and Blockchain community.
The Canadian FinTech & AI Awards were started in 2015 by the Digital Finance Institute to recognize and celebrate Canadian innovation in financial technology and artificial intelligence. The Awards bring together, on an annual basis, Canada’s leaders in finance to celebrate and support Canadian technology from coast to coast to coast.
1. Financial Institution of the Year
Royal Bank of Canada
2. Investment Firm of the Year
3. Judge’s Choice Award #1
MaRS Discovery District
4. Accelerator/Incubator of the Year
5. FinTech Company of the Year
6. Law Firm of the Year
7. Blockchain Company of the Year
8. Judge’s Choice Award #2
9. FinTech Startup of the Year
10. AI Company of the Year
11. AI Leader of the Year
12. FinTech Leader of the Year
Anthony Di Iorio
13. RegTech Company of the Year
14. Advisory Firm of the Year
15. Global Impact in FinTech Award
Domus Semo Sancus (DSS)
16. AI for Good Award
Geoffrey Cher is a partner at the law firm of Wildeboer Dellelce LLP in Toronto and practices in the areas of corporate/commercial and securities law.